To avoid any confusion or misrepresentation, you are advised to read and print our terms and conditions as laid down below.
1. If any of the offers in this tariff are acceptable, please write, or e-mail enquiries@Wellparkcaravans.co.uk, or telephone(01834) 842179 to confirm availability of dates required BEFORE sending your deposit.
2. DEPOSIT (NON REFUNDABLE) Caravans & Cottages £70 per week
THE BALANCE IS DUE 3 WEEKS BEFORE COMMENCEMENT OF YOUR HOLIDAY.
Touring Caravans, Motorhomes and Tents min £60 per week deposit or 50% of total cost of holiday. THE BALANCE IS PAYABLE IN CASH ON ARRIVAL. Cheques and postal orders payable to
Well Park Caravans Ltd.
3. Caravans and Cottages can be occupied from 3.00pm on date of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00am on date of departure. Hirers are requested to bring their own linen, i.e. sheets, pillowcases, tea cloths and towels. One car only allowed to park in allocated space by hired unit. Extra cars, visitors' cars, boats etc. must park in the car park.
4. Touring Caravans, Motorhomes and Tents can pitch from 2.00pm on date of arrival and must vacate the pitch by 11.00am on date of departure. Cars, including trailers, to be parked adjacent to pitch. Please use a vented ground sheet which must be lifted during your stay to allow the ground to breathe.
Touring and Tent pitches are available daily except during peak season (school holidays) when weekly bookings are usually accepted. We cannot promise adjacent or specific pitches but will always do our best to accommodate requests. Maximum of 6 persons in a Touring Caravan or Tent. Large Tents (over 17ft wide x 20ft long) may be restricted during peak season. Electric hook ups for tents and tourers must be fitted with ELCB (Earth Trip) which must be of a proprietary make. Modified extension leads or home-made leads are not acceptable
Barbecues must be kept a minimum of30cm (1ft) off the ground. SORRY NO FIRES OR FIRE PITS ALLOWED.
7. Unless prior arrangements have been made with the park proprietors, the hirer must be in occupation of the unit, touring caravan or tent pitch by 10.00pm on the day the reservation commences, or the booking will be judged to have been cancelled, and the hirer will be liable for the balance of the hire charge.
There is a shop in the village of New Hedges (across the road from the Park) which caters for most requirements.
9. The number of persons, including babies, occupying a Caravan or Cottage must not exceed the number for which the accommodation is provided. Only persons named on the booking form may occupy and use the unit.
10. The hirer must leave the Caravan or Cottage and its contents in as clean a condition as it was found on arrival. In order to maintain the highest standard of cleanliness for our valued customers, a separate CASH charge (separate to balance) of £30 per unit will be made when the key is handed over on arrival, and will be refunded on departure if, on inspection, the unit is found to be in a clean condition.
One dog is permitted with a Touring Caravan or Tent, but must be kept on a lead at ALL times, and not left unattended or be allowed to roam or foul on the Park grounds. Dogs must be exercised off the Park.
12. A children's play area is provided. Parents are asked to restrain their children from playing around the flower beds and toilet/shower blocks. In the interests of safety, the use of roller blades, water pistols, skateboards, scooters and B.B. guns is not allowed.
Some facilities may be limited early, mid and late season or at the Park proprietors' discretion.
14. As our advertisements, brochures and tariff are prepared some months in advance of the season, we reserve the right to alter details etc. of units and/or items without prior notice.
15. The Park proprietors cannot accept any responsibility for any personal injury, loss or damage to property however caused or sustained.
16. FAMILY PARTIES ONLY ACCEPTED.
We regret that all male/female parties or mixed groups of young people cannot be accepted in hired units or on Touring caravans, Motor Homes or Tent pitches.
17. Anyone causing a nuisance or making excessive noise may be asked to leave the park.
Copyright ©2023 Well Park Caravans | All Rights Reserved
Web Design by Just Great Design